- Oakland Office: (510) 889-0100
- Dublin Office: (925) 828-0700
Let us walk you through the easy process of installing solar on your home or commercial building.
Our Solar Process
1. Solar Consultation and Quote Use our contact form to request a free solar energy system evaluation.
2. Customized Proposal Our Roofing and Solar Specialists will develop a custom proposal designed to fit your roof and meet your home energy needs.
3. Specialized Professional Installation We know how to safely install your solar panels because roofing is our first love. Rest assured that your roof will be treated well as we seamlessly install a solar system on your house or commercial property.
4. Long-Term Energy Savings Once your solar system is installed and approved to produce energy, you’ll begin saving money on your electric bills right away and for years to come.
With increasing concerns about energy, Sierra Roofing is committed to providing you with all the information you need to make installing solar an easy choice.
Gain Control of your Energy Installing a solar system can significantly reduce your energy bill and operating expenses. Protect yourself against inevitably rising energy costs and produce your own inexpensive energy. You can secure your electricity rate now and reap the benefits for decades.
Sell Power Back to the Utility Company When your home or commercial building produces more energy than it consumes (such as when you are gone during the day, or on weekends for a business), you may benefit from programs that give you the chance to sell the excess electricity generated by your solar system back to the utility company. The rules vary city to city, but this is a great way to make the most of your investment.
Show Off Your Green-ness Most of us are pretty well educated on typical energy production and its negative effects on the environment, but let's reinforce -- Installing a solar system is an easy to way to do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and reduce your consumption of fossil fuels. In a matter of a few days, you can produce a good portion (if not more) of all the electricity you will need to run your house or building.
Take Advantage of Solar Tax Rebates and Incentives Let's get down to the bottom line -- tax credits. The Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows building owners who install a solar power system a 30% tax credit on the cost of the system. There is no ceiling on the amount a company can claim as a credit and the ITC may be rolled into the subsequent tax year if it is unused in the current year.
The Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) allows businesses to recover investments in solar equipment at an accelerated depreciation schedule. Learn more about MACRS depreciation.
Let us know how we can help with solar panel installations for your home, commercial building, school, warehouse, or government facility. Our specialists are ready to give you a free consultation, so please contact us now.